Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LetGo

If you live in Seattle you've seen this tag:
LetGo
I try not to get crazy about reading too much into street messages but sometimes I think about what this means.
LetGo
As a full-on Capricorn my life has been all about running the trains on time. I'm the Bundesbahn in a world dominated by Amtrak.
Or so I thought.
I thought I was doing pretty well with the old LetGo, until recently, when I realized nope, I'm still holding on pretty damn tight. That a lot of the time, I'm white-knuckled and trying to jump the light.
So what happens if I let go? If I'm not in charge?
I wonder if I can do it.
LetGo.

1 comment:

  1. I always read into tags. I saw a giant mural piece that said NEVERONE and I felt like I understood the message. The people who do this sort of thing never do it alone. It is a team effort. This was a concept I had not really considered until I saw the message. If you are looking to learn a lesson, you will be taught by the universe.

    ReplyDelete