- Shabazz Palaces played an eclectic set, with drumming, humming, and enough choreography and old-fashioned rhyming that I realized they could pull off whatever the hell they want whenever they want
- Killing time at Cha cha, we sipped on Jameson's slushies and compared Grenades with Great Falls (I'm no metal head but the latter rocked it)
- Jarv Dee and Moor Gang alum Gifted Gab delivered a fun, dancy hip hop set
- Brothers from Another--adorable boy-band hip hop lite
- The Fabulous Party Boys got us dancing and made me long for a sequined jumpsuit
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Every year I say this is it, no more Block Party for me. Yet, here I am again with a grimy 3-day pass bracelet and a hangover. Bands of note so far:
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
I recently fired my shrink. She's a nice person and I think means well, but I didn't feel like she was listening to me, towards the...
It's Pride weekend in the 206 and some friends and I went to the Trans Pride parade Friday night. This was the biggest Trans Pride para...