Monday, November 29, 2010

The blur

I'm no fan of cliche, unless, of course, it's intentional and ironic (effing plaid-shirting hipsters).
Like cell phone photos--I mean, come on, we've all seen a zillion too many blurry amateurish pictures of night-time neon and rainy pavement, snapped by effing photo-bombing hipsters.
GUILTY!
Okay now I'm shouting.
Anyway I posted some blurry amateurish blackberry photos (like this one of EMP) to BusySmartyPants:Tumblr.
Does this make me a cliche?
Wait, don't answer that. Just take a look.
PS don't miss the Punk Rock Flea Market this Saturday, I will be there fsho.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll see your buddy from Hazlewood at PRFM. :p Urban Craft Uprising is going on that day too.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gawd...I forgot about that guy!

    ReplyDelete