Wednesday, February 13, 2013

bounds

Boy what a week.
I know I keep writing this, but it's true!
Sheesh.
November's languid, humid days and sandy beaches have vanished for good from the rearview mirror.
Boundaries are on my mind--my own have been stretched to what I keep expecting to be the snapping point, the outer edge of pliability, and yet they continue to stretch and flow and extend and yet I continue to continue.
So that's a thing.
Other boundaries have been intermediately and judicially re-set, and I know I'm being oblique so please trust that I must be and trust that the re-set is a good and necessary thing.
Tomorrow: love for my mom and my fam and my man, funny how these are all 3-letter words and funny how they are all different kinds of love, no less strong for being different, all complicated and such a nourishment.
Today: chill on your mind's beach with Sammy Bananas:

2 comments: