Wednesday, February 16, 2022

a tough week for my womenfolk

Gee it's been a tough week for the women in my life.
Monday is 18 years since the biggest loss. She had a big old corny heart and a magpie's delight in all things glitzy, shiny , sparkly and colorful. I so miss having my person, someone to check in on me, offer unwanted advice, delight in my success and plot revenge on all who thwart me. The pranks and laughs and arguments. Rest easy, Mom.
Another family member was unexpectedly checked into the hospital over the weekend. All seems okay after minor surgery but it's worrying.
Also this weekend, a pal's mother is hospitalized with covid and pneumonia and friend's daughter diagnosed with cancer.

*
Keep your heads up.
Sending love to all who are ailing.
Tough times are here but we're tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment