Wednesday, January 13, 2021

creative time

How do you stay creative during pandemic and political stress? 

I think the answer is probably different for each of us. Some folks--especially those figuring out how to pay rent and buy food and not die--have shut down temporarily, others have been prolific. I'd guess most of us are somewhere in the middle probably? We won't know the after effects of all of this tension for a long time, I don't think.

Me, I have narrowed my focus--no more videos for now, no gif's. I'm focusing on writing here at busysmartypants and elsewhere, and occasionally, I put together collages. A good pal is undergoing radiation treatments and every few weeks I get out my scissors, old magazines and flyers, tape, random bits of ribbon and thread and decorative paper, and get started. Here's the latest, a 2-sided collage.




No comments:

Post a Comment