Monday, March 21, 2011

Through -- thru -- threw

This picture's from a Ballard pizza joint I'm not crazy about so I won't link to it. I loved how the light came through the glass dividers in the bar.
*
A friend and I talk a lot about the qualities we look for in a guy or girl. My list is pretty short -- I've met a United Nations mishmash of people this past year -- but the ones I'm drawn to are funny, confident, and have style. Boy do I love a pal with style, sass, an urban sensibility, their own way of combining smart kicks and a hoodie, a pink polo with a track jacket, skinny pants with a tuxedo vest and tats. I'm about to head out into the second part of my day -- dinner with a pal, writing, later on drinks -- but first stop is my closet, to undress a little, reclothe, arm myself. In order to disarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment