Monday, August 10, 2020

the feed

 Gosh, social media is such a blessing and curse.

With Twitter (and Twitch) I can catch protests real time and witness Jerry Falwell Jr.'s tacky downfall (it's always sex with these creeps) and cackle at sarahcpr.

YouTube is infested with Republican political ads, for some reason. I report them all as offensive hate speech.

Facebook is like hanging out in my racist uncle's backyard. I block what I can and support as many arts and activism organizations as is humanly possible. 

It's been fascinating to see the evolution of ads and marketing and creativity. Here's a glimpse of what I saw yesterday. 

Fencing: the perfect pandemic sport (Pee-wee!)

Fake federal agents

America hates teachers, apparently

Yes to Pride, No to gatherings

Pop-up dance at the park!

Jazz on a New Orleans balcony


*

Insurance companies have done the best with recent ads.

Progressive's Zoom "WFH" actually made me laugh.

This one too. You don't even need audio--the body language communicates everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment