Saturday, September 11, 2021

there's no such thing as a dream job

If year two of the panini hasn't radicalized you, what will?

Even I, living in a so-called liberal city in a blue state, working at a nominally progressive workplace, I feel radicalized. And tired. Beyond tired. Exhausted. I realized this week that my supervisor is a selfish gaslighter and has chosen to align with those in power, and not with us, or me. Together my peers and I achieved some concessions, but it was hard and draining and humiliating.

So. 

Decision time. 

In the meantime, enjoy this toast-making video

AND this incredible skate dance.

And follow the Nap Ministry:

"Capitalism has stripped a part of our human-ness. It works in robot/machine mode. So, it’s radical to embrace all the beautiful and painful things that make us human. Rest connects us back to what we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment