Saturday, April 15, 2023

cubes! and wrasslin'

It's French Quarter Fest. Four days of free music across twenty stages.
The cubes tell the story. So much music!
And, surprise guests in town yesterday, old friends, a few beers, hugs, lots of laughs, and Big Freedia onstage.
What a night.

FQF

*
My friend in hospice has passed away. I felt sadness this past week. Respect for a soul that has transitioned. And missing two dear friends who I feel are becoming more and more distant. I don't want to be clingy, don't want to double-tap text. But I miss them terribly.
*
And I'm working hard to carve out writing time. Wrestling and wrasslin' a plug-in to build an email list. Writing a chapter-by-chapter summary. Writing writing writing and reading. It's a part-time job and labor of love. Emphasis on the love.
*
Today, stormy weather, but outdoors and within. I wish for peace and contentment.
And accomplishment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment