- Drinks'n'giggles with my sis Friday night at Lola
- Complimentary Greek muscat and coconut cream pie from a very cute waiter
- Then I wore 2 different sneakers around most of Saturday
- Mad fun--drinks/dinner at La Isla, funk at The Tractor--a sweet Saturday night with eleven of Seattle's hottest, finest people
- Cupcakes from my nemesis, how I love to hate you and your red velvet
- And, my car did not get towed this morning and the dog did not get impounded
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Welp I have to say, a pretty good birthday weekend all around:
There's a shadow constantly hovering at my shoulder. For all my gallivanting into the social whirl, nevermind the positive social media...
Ever wondered what it takes to get a piece of fiction published? I'm not talking New Yorker type of prose. That's a rarefied world ...
Check out my new video, a brief reading from a story published this past spring in Opossum.
Welp, after a half-year experiment in social media, BSP has returned to its blogger roots. I hated Faceborkland, tbh. Sure, it was easier t...