Thursday, June 18, 2020

relax, don't do it

My early morning jaunts are lighter (sun-wise) and stranger these days. The pandemic restrictions are relaxing, businesses are re-opening, sort of. I've seen people dining inside restaurants (why tho), a secondhand clothing shop is open (how?) and at least half the faces I saw outside this morning were unmasked.
I've gone outside twice this week without my mask, felt that feeling of "um, something's wrong" and then headed back inside to mask up.
*
I did see a sign about an open public restroom (they've been closed for months).
"Good to Go!" is also the tagline for the downtown Seattle tunnel. I guess things are going into holes so maybe there's alignment?
Anyway.
Would I take any of these risks?
Not yet. Not now. Still not ready to relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment