Friday, April 3, 2020

a few tries and my neighbor kitty

It took a few tries to pick up some groceries along my early walk today. I mentioned the lines the other day, so I headed out extra early thinking I'd see if I could slip in somewhere. I forgot about the early hours for seniors, so that meant Safeway was out, unless I wanted to loiter for 45 minutes, but that's illegal. So I headed towards Trader Joe's, but with the lines and the bunched up clientele that was a hard no also. The 3rd stop was successful, although there were probably too many people inside for safety. I grabbed what I could--oranges! apples! potatoes!--and checked out quickly. 
*
Here's the little friend across from my apartment building. She sits and watches as I work at my table. Today, she had a little snooze on the window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment